Sunday 10 April 2016

Angharad's March Reads





My favourite reads from last month was my re-read of the Raven Cycle in preparation for The Raven King which is released on April 26th. I think a lot of people would agree when I say this is one of my all time favourite series and I am not prepared for the end. 





                                               


I also read another nine books:

Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn 
5/5

Dark Places by Gillian Flynn 
4/5

The Wrath and the Dawn by RenĂ©e Ahdieh
5/5

Burial Rites by Hannah Kent
5/5

Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
3/5

Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
3/5

Between Shades of Grey by Ruta Sepetys
4/5

Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin 
4/5

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
2/5



What books did you read last month? Let us know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment