Friday 25 November 2016

Fairyloot November Unboxing: Royals and Rogues


I was so excited for November's Fairyloot box, and it didn't disappoint! Here's a quick look at what I received in this month's box (spoilers below the photo!):


+




+ Queen of Books mug from Read at Midnight

I'm so glad that there was a mug included in this month's box, and I love the lettering on this one! This is an exclusive item to November's Fairyloot box.




+ Royals & Rogues Tea from The Tea Leaf Company

So, I have a confession... I don't actually like tea. Yes, I am British. Yes, I'm aware it makes me the worst Brit to ever exist. But anyway. Despite the fact that I won't drink this, I love the packaging and I'm sure I can feed it to someone else on the rare occasions that I have guests round.

+ Calipha Pocket Mirror from Bookworm Boutique

I love The Wrath and the Dawn, and this Calipha mirror is so cute! I love the colours!


+ Queen of Terrasen Notepad from Alexis Lampley

The design on this mini notepad is so pretty, and I can't wait to leave my husband notes lying around on pieces of paper with "Queen of Terrasen" in the header ;)

+ Scented Spectorium Soap Crystals from Crafty Ragamuffin

These soap crystals smell so good, and are named after an important item in the book featured in this month's box!




+ Double-sided Red Queen Print from Lovely Owls Books & Book Otter, & Wolf by Wolf Print

I'm honestly not the biggest fan of Red Queen, but I think both sides of this print are gorgeous regardless and I'll definitely be putting it up on my wall! The lettering side is by Lovely Owls Books, and the drawing of Mare is by Book Otter. I absolutely love the Wolf by Wolf print, as well!




+ A Court of Mist and Fury tote from Lovely Owls Books

I actually loved this quote from ACOMAF so much that I got Rhys's mountains and stars tattooed on my arm, so this is basically the perfect tote for me. Aren't the colours gorgeous, too?




+ Nemesis by Anna Banks & Extras

This month's book is Nemesis by Anna Banks, and came with a bookplate signed by the author, a letter from her, a bookmark with info about the book and a little sketch of a parani, one of the creatures found in the book. I'll be reviewing Nemesis once I've finished it!



love,

No comments :

Post a Comment